Heart attacks are the leading cause of death in the United States.
Welcome to Lasting Compressions – your CPR training hub in RVA!
We teach you the life saving skills that help hearts beat again … and keep on beating …
Even a child can do it.
CPR is much simpler to perform than ever before. This easy-to-learn skill can save lives, affecting others they touch. You have it in your hands to do this … when the need suddenly arises.
What distinguishes our training?
Simply the best CPR, BLS and AED training with the best customer service in RVA.
1. We accommodate your scheduling needs.
- Convenient location, convenient times.
- For businesses and groups: your place or ours, your schedule or ours.
2. Fun gets it done! A CPR class like no other – count on it.
- You’ll laugh while you learn and time will fly by.
- You'll leave prepared, smiling and certified by the American Heart Association.
3. We guarantee your learning.
- You will leave with "Confidence based on Competence”. Free refresher class if requested.
- You will be satisfied with the training or your money back.
4. We mean community.
- To us, you are not just a student. You are an RVA neighbor and fellow citizen.
- What we offer are not just classes to save hearts and brains. We offer a place in a community of trained lifesavers. We are striving to be part of a movement to build RVA as a city with heart – a place where people look out for each other. A chartered compassionate community.
5. You’ll meet some real people with lots of heart.
- You’ll be learning side-by-side with others like you who are “there because they care”.
- Even if you’re shy, you’ll feel comfortable. People who want to learn and update lifesaving skills are a special breed.
- Professionals who want to maintain certification as part of their jobs in health, safety and human services.
- Businesses and organizations responsible for the safety and welfare of people in their care, or concerned for the safety and welfare of their employees and customers.
- Groups, families, and individuals who want to be ready to help others in a time of need.